Saturday, June 16, 2012

Hey Jimmy Kimmel, I told my kids I ate all their Halloween candy!

Hey Jimmy Kimmel, I told my kids I ate all their Halloween candy! Tube : Duration : 5.53 Minutes.


I watch JKL on DVR most mornings while I eat breakfast. Since my six-year-old daughter knows I love candy, I decided to take your challenge and tell her I ate all of her Halloween candy while she was at school today. As you can see, she bought it... a little too well. (For those of you who'd like to see my comeuppance, enjoy "Hey Jimmy Kimmel, Here's Rachel's Revenge for the Halloween Candy Trick" at www.youtube.com

Tags: my, valentine, hey, jimmy, kimmel, told, kids, ate, all, their, Halloween, candy, cute, funny, cry, challenge, joke, trick, prank, kidding, bow, rachel, blonde, girl, do, you, still, love, me, jkl, live, talk, show, children, pumpkin, wrappers, red, know, tell, the, truth, reaction, good, sport, kid, parents, parent, holiday, another, video

Thanks To : Baby Room Themes

No comments:

Post a Comment