Tuesday, December 6, 2011

2 girls 1 cup acknowledgment (my accomplished family)

2 girls 1 cup acknowledgment (my accomplished family) Video Clips Review : Duration : 5.93 Minutes.


please watch the rest of my random videos!! and subscribe maybe?? my myspace: www.myspace.com This is my whole family's reaction to the famous 2 girls 1 cup video. The first victim is my sister Janelle, second is my sister Marina third is my Dad and last but not least is my Mom. I know, my family is awesome. Just because we're close and can joke around together doesn't mean i don't have respect for them. And yes, i know i told my mom to "just fucking watch it". that also doesn't mean i don't have respect for my mother. We're just a close family that can cuss and joke around with eachother. If you knew us, you'd understand.

Keywords: 2g1c, two, girls, one, cup, reaction, reactions, whole, family, heather, don't, play, that, heatherdontplaythat

Thanks To : Pregnancy Preparing

No comments:

Post a Comment