Monday, January 23, 2012

Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver Walkthrough Part 3 - The Jerk Face

Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver Walkthrough Part 3 - The Jerk Face Tube Review : Duration : 6.13 Minutes.


Yayzzzzzzzzzzzz, isn't the battles so awesome with my sidebar to fluff it up. XD ??? would like to battle, you can... A) Fight B) Scream like a little girl C) Summon Chuck Norris If you chose Chikorita as your starter: Cyndaquil Lv 5 Fire -Tackle -Leer If you chose Cyndaquil asyour starter (like me): Totodile Lv 5 Water -Scratch -Leer If you chose Totodile as your starter: Chikorita Level 5 Grass -Growl -Tackle Thank You and Enjoy Whoa whoa whoa people, some people took a joke to personally here. I didn't mean to make it sound like Chugga is jerk face. The rival in the game is a jerk face, Chugga is not, that was kind of the whole point. I wouldn't call a good friend of mine a jerk face like that. Geez wow some people looked too far into things. Thanks to the Jerk Face for letting us swap rival names. XD www.youtube.com Visit my website at www.superskarmory.net Visit my forums at http Visit my Twitter at twitter.com [2/16/2010 4:04:54 PM] Super Skarmory: OMG, somebody PM'd me asking me if I was white? WTF, I've never seen that one before. XD [2/16/2010 4:05:29 PM] Emile: Hahahaha!! [2/16/2010 4:05:43 PM] Emile: People have asked me if I'm a girl because of my name [2/16/2010 4:05:59 PM] Super Skarmory: I've never gotten that, yay me. XD [2/16/2010 4:06:04 PM] Emile: ...You sock [2/16/2010 4:06:14 PM] Emile: By the way, for reference in the walkthrough.... [2/16/2010 4:06:17 PM] Emile: It's pronounced "Ah-meel" [2/16/2010 4:06:38 PM] Emile: Even though you're probably just ...

Tags: Pokemon, Heart, Gold, Soul, Silver, Crystal, Walkthrough, Super, Skarmory, superskarmory, Cyndaquil, Chikorita, Totodile, New, Bark, Town, Part, Professor, Oak, Elm, Mom, Starter, Introduction, Pokewalker, Chuggaaconroy, Rival, Jerk, Face, Exploding, Chipmunks

Thanks To : Babie Breast

No comments:

Post a Comment