Thursday, January 26, 2012

Rich Kids - New Medicine

Rich Kids - New Medicine Video Clips : Duration : 3.03 Minutes.


These guys are freaking amazing!! This is for Promotional purposes only. I want to help these guys get to the charts! Rich Kids Yo turn that shit up I coulda went to college like rich kids do buyin' weed with the money that your mom sent you But I don't give a damn, bout no higher degree cuz you know in rock and roll I got a PHD Bitch That's right. We got all that we need packed up in the van put the pedal to the floor, gave the finger to the man! I'm not a rich kid, maybe that's a good thing, ain't got shit but I got this far Keepin it real Rhymin and stealin Doin what I want OooooOOhhhHhhh Got no money ,but it's all waaaays Always sunny hunny Yeah that's right, always sunny hunny here we go, second verse. Well I'm broke as a junkie, but I have a good time All the ladies think I'm cute, cuz they like the way I rhyme, And the high school kids steal my MP3's Ain't no other mother Fucker rock this mic. like. me. Chyeah I'm not a rich kid, maybe that's a good thing, Ain't got shit, but I got this far Keepin it real and Rhymin and stealing Doin what I want! OhhhOOHHhhohhhhh Got no money, but it's alwaaays Always sunny honey I got nothin man. I got zero, Zilch, nothin. We got all that we need. We got all that we need, we got all that we neeeed we got all that we need, we got all that we need packed it up in the van, put the pedal to the floor Gave the finger to the man. I'm not a rich kid, maybe that's a good thing, Ain't got shit, but I got this far Keepin it real and Rhymin ...

Keywords: New, Medicine, Rich, Kids, Awesome, Music, Kid, rock music, indie rock, alternative rock, teen music, rap, health, sled, snowmobile, surgery, technology

My Links : Pregnancy Preparing Baby Room Themes

No comments:

Post a Comment