Sunday, May 27, 2012

3.14 Apple Pi

3.14 Apple Pi Clips Review : Duration : 3.95 Minutes.


NEW TOUR FALL 2010 tickets here: tinyurl.com my new CD, "words, words, words," is here: itunes.apple.com the opening joke is based off of a jim gaffigan joke (i apologize i meant to acredit him) thank you for you criticism. once again i apologize, EVERYTHING else is original lyrics below "beat" and lyrics by bo burnham Yo i dont got bros, dont hang on the streets i dont beat my hos, i only beat my meat. Dont womanize cause you no its true that when you look in thier eyes you see thier people too Mother effin suffrage! You know im a gangsta, you know i do coke, but i had to go to diet, cause it burnt my throat. Ive been doin drive-bys all of my life, cept the bullets are newspapers, the car is my bike. 3.14 apple pi, i whip, clean it off, and stick it in her eye. and by "it" i mean contact lense 3.14 apple pi, I got rhymes and flows that make hitler cry. George bush wont he jsut yell and rant but hes a presiDONT who ameriCANT I spit gangsta hymns, cause i'm a gangsta straight, I think of 20 inch rims when i masterbate. We're gonna be late, theres no time to waste, cause the girls that i date, have a particular taste. the taste of my weiner! (snap) 3.14 apple pi why was i born white no one quite knows why, Gansgsta sell their rocks, ive got a collection You couldnt get a rise out of a yeast infection. I'm a lyrical heretic, but i'll make you laugh hit with you rhetoric, then i'll cut you in half. dont need to be a clown, i dont need to be nice, How bout you sit down, and i ...

Tags: 3.14, apple, pi, Gangsta, Rap, white, awkward, skinny

See Also : Babie Breast Pregnancy Preparing

No comments:

Post a Comment