Wednesday, May 23, 2012

RAP BATTLE IN A CAR!

RAP BATTLE IN A CAR! Video Clips : Duration : 5.20 Minutes.


Thanks for Subscribing & Watching! :) Leave a comment with what you think about my car ride video(s)! TWEET; bit.ly Watch ALL car rides: bit.ly MERCH; dfizzy.com UPDATES; twitter.com FACEBOOK; facebook.com LIVE SHOW; live.dfizzy.com PICTURES; http ABOUT THIS VIDEO; I joke around with my mom in the car about anything and everything. I do everything from rapping to Eminem's song Not Afraid to making a rap about my mom. Never take whats I say in my car ride videos serious because I am 100% messing around, my mom knows that and you all should too! :) If you got this far down, thank you for reading & watching my video(s)!

Tags: eminem, and, rihanna, love, the, way, you, lie, Crazy, Hyper, Random, Kid, Annoying, Mom, In, Car, Playing, Rapping, Album

Related : Baby Room Themes Babie Breast Pregnancy Preparing

No comments:

Post a Comment