Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Bing Blang Blaow (remastered)

Bing Blang Blaow (remastered) Clips : Duration : 3.62 Minutes.


***UPDATE*** THE FINAL CUT (MP3) IS NOW AVAILABLE AT... www.bingblangblaow.com "Ch3ckraise - Cash Out (On My Titt1es)" Written and Performed by DRybes Produced by HillsBlockView Music Video by jroc3fitty Download the MP3 here www.mediafire.com Inspired by Ch3ckraise's Heads-Up Poker Victory Song. From the 2+2 Forum: forumserver.twoplustwo.com Lyrics ---------------------------------------- Ha ha.. I just stacked that dude. Man, that's another 50 bucks today... Bing blang blaow, you know it by now Bing blang blaow He's in the house, yeah yeah yeah yeah Ch3ckraise is in the house Just won 50 dollars from you I got your money now So much for buyin' food And i'm gunna cash it out And rub rub rub rub rub rub And rub it on my titties Rub it on my titties Rub it on my tittitities Rub it on my titties Rub it on my titties Cash out on my titties Cash out on my titties I'mma start this out with a bing blang blaow Ch3ckraise with a three in the house I just won 50 dollars from you that you coulda used to buy some food but you can't now 'Cause Imma cash it out and rub it on my titties it's so pretty I like the feel of a crisp new bill pressed against my tit that I just won from a nit I'm a heads-up master and I'm droppin this rhyme to let you haters know that I'll take you on and I'll kick your ass and I'll take your blinds at any stake, on any site, at any time Someone hit my boom, switch So I can stack, fish and I mean you, bitch Cause i know when I hit that you'll pay me off cause ...

Keywords: Bing Blang Blaow, Bling Blang Blaow, Poker, drybes, Ch3ckaise, hillsblockview, jroc3fitty, Barry Greenstein, Phil Hellmuth, Eugene Todd Bro, Hellmuth Blowup, Christian Dragomir, Titt1es, Titties

Friends Link : Baby Room Themes

No comments:

Post a Comment