Sunday, August 28, 2011

Jensen Ackles - Part 7 / 7 - Singing / Silly Outfits / Angels - The Supernatural With 09

Jensen Ackles - Part 7 / 7 - Singing / Silly Outfits / Angels - The Supernatural With 09 Tube : Duration : 3.53 Minutes.


Hey guys sorry to wait! finally uploaded! Enjoy singing JENSEN AND HIS SILLY father talks with the clothes, which the authors HIM ALWAYS WEAR and Jensen, who is an angel! .. Transcription below .. Woman: Because we know that you sing as a hobby sometimes background Jensen: No, I do not know. This is crazy, what do you mean? ... Woman: I was wondering where this came from, it was something that grew up with in your school or your family or is it something that is entered whenShe moved to Los Angeles? Jensen: Um, my father. My father sang .. uh a lot of growing, guitar and sang, and had a guitar, he gave me when I left when I was 18, he gave me his guitar was a college Sears Roebuck and guitar .. . So old, yet to him as well, so it's always been my brother, I do not think, not my sister, I have a bit, 'Mom, I do not think, but somehow it was my father. He was always humming or singing a tune with the radio or CD or whatever, I think I assumed thatyes ... Woman: Thank Jensen: yes .. Hello Woman2: Hello, you touched the Principal and its customs, and want to know how you always felt that Dean has to wear silly costumes and Sam .. Jensen and Jared do not wear the costumes .. Jensen: Yes, um, I think the feeling that Dean is - the comic aspect of the show will move easier, I - honestly, I - I told the story of some of you this morning, I met Dan Loflin, one of our writers who are new this season, has...

Keywords: Jensen, Ackles, Jared, Farts, Cocaine, Supernatural, Con, 09, LA

See Also : Baby Room Themes Babie Breast

No comments:

Post a Comment