Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Top Yo Momma Jokes!

My Top Yo Momma Jokes! Video Clips : Duration : 4.45 Minutes.


This is it the My ultimate Yo Momma Jokes Montage My favorite joke off the top of my head!!! If you like and subscribe I'll make another so comments plz!! All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. ... *Copyright remains to its original owners. No infringement intended Fresh Prince of Bel Air Theme Song The Chemical Brothers - The Salmon Dance DISCLAIMER: NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED. I DO NOT OWN THE MUSIC I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING THAT BELONGS TO UMG, WMG, OR ANY OTHER MEDIA. "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Keywords: Yo, Momma, Jokes, Top, Best, funny, hilarious, old, poor, fat, sketch, stupid, Montage

Friends Link : Baby Room Themes Babie Breast

No comments:

Post a Comment