Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Mario & Luigi Super Star Saga Battle: Cackletta#1

Mario & Luigi Super Star Saga Battle: Cackletta#1 Clips : Duration : 3.22 Minutes.


Played By Shadowkirby2007, This is my Gamecube Gameplay Footage. I used the Gameboy Player to Record my Mario & Luigi Battles From my Gamecube, and Mario and Luigi are both at lv.22. She Was a Joke lol Enjoy. Please Leave Comment and Rank. PS: I Recorded This fight Before I decided to Upload all the Boss Fights and thats Why I did a Duplicate File lol in the Start just in case if I will upload all the Boss Fights and I will lol.

Keywords: Mario, Luigi, mario&luigi, GBA, Gamecube, Nintendo, Video, Games, Super, Star, Saga, Battle, RPG, Game, Boy, Player

Friends Link : Pregnancy Preparing Babie Breast Baby Room Themes

No comments:

Post a Comment