Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Super Mario 64 DS Walkthrough Part 44 Bowser and End Credits

Super Mario 64 DS Walkthrough Part 44 Bowser and End Credits Tube Review : Duration : 8.58 Minutes.


YAY FOR INSANELY AWESOME SKILLS AT RIDICULOUS FILMING ANGLES!!! I need to stop making things look easy. ;P Well, that's all she wrote. It seems I hit all the stars, minus the couple 100 coin challenges that I summarized but didn't actually fully get. At the end of this video, I tried some new stuff I've never really done before so the two shots of the game at once was something I've never really done before. It was a little sloppy but then again, that's what I get for editing at 3 in the morning. XD Anyway, it feels good to finally get this walkthrough done after over a year, it was a fun one. I have finally completed the two walkthroughs that have cursed me for so long and now I can focus on new stuff without this dragging me down. XD As for the credits, the usual, myself, myself, yeah, myself and... I actually forgot him in the videos credits and I feel really bad about it too. Chaoguy13 donated this game to me a little over a year and a half ago. This walkthrough is only possible because of him. Although I'm 99% positive he switched to a new account and I forget what it is. If your watching, PM me, and don't think you can just claim credit, I have a question only the real Chaoguy13 could answer. :P My Moderation Panel From the SS Forums Majorasfan Sonic Sophie MetasWorkshop Darkdervish/Amir Shiningbolt Kyoushiro All of their channels can be accessed from my channels subscriptions. (As well as my other mods Uzi, DawnofLucario, Weavile & Shadow which I'm not currently ...

Keywords: Super, Mario, 64, DS, Walkthrough, Part, Dire, Docks, Bowser, Fire, World, Luigi, Wario, Yoshi, Skarmory, Majorasfan, Sophie, metasworkshop, Ohhh, Yeah, Amir, Shut, Up, Your, Color, ist, Innn, Pink, For, aaaaa, Reason, XD

Thanks To : Babie Breast Pregnancy Preparing

No comments:

Post a Comment