Sunday, November 6, 2011

Hollywood Undead- Coming Back Down (Real Version)

Hollywood Undead- Coming Back Down (Real Version) Video Clips Review : Duration : 3.42 Minutes.


Song: Coming Back Down Artist: Hollywood Undead Album: American Tragedy Producer(s): Kevin Rudolf For all of you who don't know, this remixed version is for those of you who have a sense of humor and can take alittle joke. But you know, there's always those few trolls who gotta take up there basement living time and comment on my video hating on my remix. Trolls, how about you go make a Coming Back Down lyric video and get more then 100 views K? And for those of you who have a good sense of humor, good job:D ***REMIXED VERSION**** I just can't escape. It's like your already dead. But the words you say, they always seem to die out. Since you've been away, I've been so happy. Some Day, Some Day, I know I'm going to throw you.. Down in the dirt with your blood on my hands, I knocked you out, but I know no one will care, because you weren't good enough for this world so I killed you, everything turned red and I threw you out the exit. I don't even know if was your time, but like all good people, I don't care, just like a lost soul, in the time of need I made you grow up fast, and I got your freak en blood on my knees. And you don't even know how much these pants cost, thinking you can never die, so I shot you. But I guess time you leave, you were born deceased, and you were never happy, so you'll hear the angels sing. I just can't escape. It's like your already dead. But the words you say, they always seem to die out. Since you've been away, I've been so happy. Some Day, Some ...

Tags: Hollywood, Undead, American, Tragedy, Coming, Back, Down, Been, To, Hell, Comin', In, Hot, Kevin, Rudolf, Hear, Me, Now, Know, Your, subtitles, music, music with onscreen lyrics, new single

Thanks To : Baby Room Themes Pregnancy Preparing Babie Breast

No comments:

Post a Comment