Saturday, November 19, 2011

I accost man Beating his Dog.

I accost man Beating his Dog. Video Clips Review : Duration : 7.77 Minutes.


A few side notes for after you watch the video. -It was awesome how the young guy made the first guy eat his words about how all aboriginals are like that. - The ballet subtitles were a joke. It was late at night and I was honestly bored of adding subtitles (takes more time than you think). Some people are saying I did it to cover up the fact that I say "Yes, I hit my dogs too" But I was trying to finish that with "...but I don't BEAT them." But he interrupts me. If I didn't want people to hear that part of the conversation...I WOULD'VE EDITED IT OUT. I just felt like it was time for some humor. Oh and some idiots are complaining about me forcing my "western values" on the local people.....which is bullcrap......Taiwan law dictates that it is illegal to abuse animals, especially dogs. So all I was doing was upholding TAIWAN law.

Keywords: cute, puppy, dog, taiwan, m13, mordeth13, pitbull, pug, puppies, shana, talks

Related : Babie Breast Pregnancy Preparing Baby Room Themes

No comments:

Post a Comment