Saturday, November 12, 2011

Snoop Dogg - Gin and Juice

Snoop Dogg - Gin and Juice Tube Review : Duration : 4.65 Minutes.


Album: Doggystyle With so much drama in the LBC It's kinda hard bein' Snoop DO-double-G But I, somehow, some way Keep comin' up with funky as* sh*t like every single day May I, kick a little something for the G's (yeah) And, make a few ends as (yeah) I breeze, through Two in the mornin' and the party's still jumpin' 'Cause my momma ain't home I got b****es in the living room gettin' it on And, they ain't leavin' til six in the mornin' (six in the mornin') So what you wanna do, sh*t I got a pocket full of rubbers and my homeboys do too So turn off the lights and close the doors But (but what) we don't love them h*es, yeah So we gonna smoke a ounce to this G's up, h*es down, while you motherf***ers bounce to this CHORUS: Rollin' down the street, smokin' indo, sippin on gin and juice Laid back (with my mind on my money And my money on my mind) (x2) Now, that, I got me some Seagram's gin Everybody got they cups, but they ain't chipped in Now this types of sh*t, happens all the time You got to get yours but fool I gotta get mine Everything is fine when you listenin' to the DOG I got the cultivating music that be captivating he Who listens, to the words that I speak As I take me a drink to the middle of the street And get to mackin' to this b**** named Sadie (Sadie?) She used to be the homeboy's lady (Oh, that b****) Eighty degrees, when I tell that b**** please Raise up off these NU-T's, cause you gets none of these At ease, as I mob with the Dogg Pound, feel the breeze B ...

Keywords: Snoop, Dogg, gin, and, juice, with, lirycs, com, letras, doggystyle, hip, hop

Friends Link : Babie Breast Baby Room Themes

No comments:

Post a Comment