Saturday, November 26, 2011

Josh Tobin/Rappy McRapperson - I'm a gangster

Josh Tobin/Rappy McRapperson - I'm a gangster Video Clips : Duration : 3.22 Minutes.


I made this clip myself for Josh Tobin aka Rappy McRapperson - I'm a gangster. Wow, 100000 views! I didn't expect that! Thank you all! Lyrics: Don't player hate on me, player hate somebody else Yo, yo yo I'm a gangster Where my dogs at? Bark with me if you're my dog Yo yo yo, I'm going, Im going to give a shout out to all the player haters (I don't like player haters) If you're a player hater don't player, player hate on me (player hate someone else) I'm a gangster, I'm straight up (straight up gangster, dude) Grrr I'm steaming mad. grrr I'm a gangster, I'm a straight up G The gangster life is the life for me Shooting people by day, selling drugs by night Being a gangster is hella tight. I walk around town with a stark erection, then gave your mom a yeast infection I saw the police man and I punched him in the eye To serve and protect, WHAT A LIE! I also don't like white people, you shouldn't too And don't get me started about the jews I'm a gangster Grrr I'm mad I'm a gangster My rhymes are bad I'm a gangster I'm iced out like a freezer I'm a gangster I don't listen to Weezer I dropped out of school at the age of 3 (why?) Coz all the teachers tried to player hate on me.(oh) My rhymes are cool, just like doing cocaine My rhymes are hot, like a burning flame Sisqo is my homie, he's a ganster too Me and Sisqo are the leaders of the gangster crew I like to be in jail and he likes to sing and dance(yay) Some say we're the perfect match STEP OFF! STEP BACK! STEP AWAAAY! STEP ...

Tags: I'm a gangster, Josh Tobin, Rappy mcrapperson, Daan, OFF, 321

Related : Pregnancy Preparing Babie Breast Baby Room Themes

No comments:

Post a Comment