Friday, October 14, 2011

Best Man Speech for a Brother

Hello, can I ask to say a few minutes, please say a few words about the groom. ____ I am (name), for those who do not know me yet, the groom happy here our brother, and also selected the best man.

Before continuing my formal speech, and come here sniffing (pause for laughter), I would like to recognize each and every one. Thanks lady and gentleman (the name of the bride's parents) and our parents to make this day of joy happen to our beautiful bride and groom. I would also likethank the people behind this great party, who spend all their efforts in this really great event. And a big thank you to everyone for coming over and joining with us in _____ (husband) and _____ (bride) joyous event.

Mom Joke

To all the brothers out there, I think you'll understand when I say that I never thought this day last the life of my brother. Because every time I see it, I can still younger brother. Can I once againRemember, if we play to the backyard and her mother would come out, they reproach us, telling us to come to terms that we used. Then we go into the room, pretending to take our afternoon nap. The next thing that has already graduated from high school. Then they started making the bars with me and check out some girls. The next thing I knew, he finally met the girl who is about to marry and spend the rest of his life and not a big problem, because the evidence is quite clear.

In ____Years I knew him, he showed me five important characteristics that make the man, formed to date. (1) generosity - because he always takes me to dinner, when I have no money, which is the case most of the time, (2) savings - you can cook just for myself, not for me to fancy restaurants, (3 ) Courage - I always use it as a shield against the dogs that were on the road when alone, (4) reliability on foot - you take the garbage every morning, and (5) reliability - will ask his best toman when you two promised each other even when you were still kids.

And today, I have already witnessed him taking a vow to take care of his wife and their future family. I know you can do it well, man, as much as _____ (bride) can do it with you. You take of each other, and may you flourish in your marriage. Everyone let us raise our glasses for the bride and groom. Congratulations!

Best Man Speech for a Brother

Friends Link : Pregnancy Preparing

No comments:

Post a Comment