Sunday, October 9, 2011

Travel Jokes

Travel can be a humbling experience, especially if you travel to a foreign country. Such experiences, trips to natural cause for jokes.

Travel Jokes

Mom Joke

1 Three brothers are sitting at the bar in an office in Moscow. An old man sits at a table to sit behind them and obviously has too much vodka. He is the first brother and says:

"Your mother is a vicious, greedy woman!"

His brother tells him to shut up andgo sit down.

After about 5 minutes, is the old and goes to the second brother,

"I slept with your mother whenever I want!"

He says in disgust, the brother of the old to piss off.

A few minutes later, the old man gets up and starts walking towards the third brother. All three brothers turn around and shout,

"Dad, go home!"

2 Do you see a bad hotel when the bed moves mint.

3 "Faces, Vermin, Vomnui" - I visited, I freaked out, I threwhigh

4 The President of the holiday

George and Laura Bush decides a vacation in Crawford and go to the supermarket. The Cashier, Laura recognizes the man working the cash register, like an old friend from high school. After talking, they leave the store and George says,

"Wow, imagine if I had married. They would be married to a clerk in a grocery store hours instead of the President of the United States."

Laura looks up and says: "No, I want to be marriedPresident of the United States. "

5 "Veni, Veneri, Vamoosi" - I came, I saw a disease, I ran away. "

Usually produces only the act of traveling more than a few funny moments. Come and go.

Travel Jokes

Related : Pregnancy Preparing Baby Room Themes

No comments:

Post a Comment