Friday, October 7, 2011

NAS - 2 9 Youth Admiration rmx

NAS - 2 9 Youth Admiration rmx Video Clips Review : Duration : 3.82 Minutes.


Yo explode, my thoughts were drunk gallons of beer from years back, before Nasir would explore a career in rap music as a guy, I learned that Rubik's Cube Godzilla fought Gargantua, eyes glued to the tube were long ago, Ice Boy Geronimo po-lice jumpin john off Chrysler, its easy to resist paper Pops puffin sess, punchin his chest like a gorilla Outside, Psycho, Saw Killer Divine, Goon and Chung, Lil 'Turkey RIP Tyrone cursin, "member before she Vercey Big Percy, CrazyPaul was the Sledge Sisters My building 40-16, once in a blue corridors knew it was clean, everything I had seen had meant something soon learned to fear none little Nas was hunting Livin carefree laughter, joking on the day Y 'all y'all actin like some old Yo I do not feel I'm in my second childhood [Chorus: repeat 2X] Why when I took the road .. - .. Who else could it be NAS - Nas .. Revive, .. the birth of my seed - Queensbridge Make everything right .. - Get your own,nigga [Nas] Yo, the age is 31, livin in your moms crib Ex-convict, was slingin after his long bid Cornrows in his hair, on probation or a crew that got his moms furniture, Got to break the children Comic View looking at the ladies several high smokin L's in the same place it was, 85 good, if slow its stores, was saying crazy that he met through his mother, his day's pay for his abandonment of the school, the teachers never imported, they paid was to show himself, and that no one can, so he and his movements...

Tags: NAS, 2nd, childhood, 9th, wonder, rmx, remix, good, rap, music, east, side, stillmatic

Thanks To : Babie Breast Pregnancy Preparing Baby Room Themes

No comments:

Post a Comment