Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Mike Forbes 911 Call and Romey's Take

The Mike Forbes 911 Call and Romey's Take Clips Review : Duration : 3.68 Minutes.


Romey Resets the infamous "Mike Forbes" 911 call - "did you want us to come over and shoot her?" www.BurnMonkeyBurn.com for more videos.... The conversation went like this; Dispatcher 911 what is your emergency? Caller: I just came home and found my two daughters fighting; one of them kicked a hole in the door. The 12-year-old is completely out of control. She's as big as I am. I can't control her." Dispatcher: "OK, did you want us to come over and shoot her?" (Long pause) Dispatcher: "Are you there?" Caller: "Excuse me!!?" Dispatcher: "Uh, that's a joke." Caller: Sir what is your name? Dispatcher: Mike Forbes. Caller: That wasnt very funny! Dispatcher: I know maam. Caller: That really wasnt funny, because you know what. It wont be funny when I go in front of your supervisor and file a complaint against you. Dispatcher: I know maam. Caller: You know I he can listen to this on tape. Dispatcher: Yes he can.

Tags: jim, rome, mike, forbes, 911, call

Visit : Baby Room Themes Pregnancy Preparing Babie Breast

No comments:

Post a Comment