Thursday, October 20, 2011

Bitch Please III (3) - Eminem, Xzibit, Dr Dre, Snoop Dogg, Nate Dogg, Tupac, Ja Rule, DMX [LYRICS]

Bitch Please III (3) - Eminem, Xzibit, Dr Dre, Snoop Dogg, Nate Dogg, Tupac, Ja Rule, DMX [LYRICS] Tube Review : Duration : 5.63 Minutes.


[Dr. Dre] Yeah, what up Detroit? [Snoop] Nah-uh, nah-uh uh-oh, oh no, he did it again, do not do that, what? What? You shit on these niggaz two times Dr. Dre? Oh, yeah, uh-uh, no ... Do you hear? This is special right here.Wha-what? What? What? It 'a toast to the boogie baby (Murder is not shit) Boogie Oogie Oogie Yes To tha-ya know what's the plan? Right [DMX] It 'my survival instinct that keeps my head above water, I see every day limping another massacre. Put your daughterfull of holes than sponges, taxing bitches made my stocks during lunch. Ah-shot wonder 'wind and extract keys from the Cubans enough to build a strong cock. In something that I manage, can not read. Trying to get a hold of a bankroll & Swole. Take the body as a cold, Lets face it, do you chase me, I'll take your life and erase it, IT waste. Fucking in the streets so that it is not worth a shit, you ass and gravedigger to dig in the ground soon ah. Love of money, but thisScramble is hot, so I tear my husband and hit the spot games. He has 20 Grand, a nigger is shot, not a nigger, to be in the chest, is now a mess under his vest. [Chorus] [Nate Dogg] And you really do not want to fuck with me Only nigga that I trust I fuckin around and make me bust this heat (blow) [Snoop] That's the devil, they always want [Xzibit] I dance ' m the head nigga in charge, I watch you move You're found dead in the garage with 10 Thanked clock coverage...

Tags: The, Marshall, Mathers, Eminem, Xzibit, Dr, Dre, Snoop, Nate, Dogg, hip, hop, bitch, please, III, II, Slim, Shady, XZ, ja, rule, 2pac, tupac, shukur, doctor, hip-hop, rap, dmx, earl, simmons

See Also : Baby Room Themes Pregnancy Preparing Babie Breast

No comments:

Post a Comment