Friday, September 16, 2011

Friends Fijit - New Interactive Robot For Girls

What makes you choose, when there are thousands of toys for the little ones out there? Well, it's a little 'difficult, but if it's a girl then Fijit friends might just be the right choice. Do not think too much when you are new to the idea of ​​making a toy the child to sing, jump and dance. Fijit Friends is a group of four toys and yes, they have names too.

Last weekend, my friend Kelly said, me "Can you believe that my daughter Serafina wants to take his singing competition in school?"I asked who Serafina said with a smile and Kelly: "One of my daughter's friends Fijit" I smiled.

Mom Joke

The four friends are Fijit Willa, Logan, Sage, and, of course, Serafina. Experience here - angel Kelly Jo, his "new friends described to me and said some of them have only one side of their personality in contrast to more traditional toys that are interactive and can Fijit friends several things you pep ! have a child. These toys can react and form a bond with the child, rathereasily.

Friends Fijit are colorful, girly and fun-loving animals and enjoy the same things that your child likes. So much has changed from when the children changed fluffy teddy bears or even like Barbie. It is not true?

Friends Fijit are specially designed interactive robotic toys are for girls aged between six intended. This does not mean that the child can not give his "new" friends, their younger friends!

What is striking is the fact that Jo found new friendscan not only sing, dance, talk, however, is help them connect easily to one. Each of these toys have a different character than the other and that your daughter, sister or grandchild to be able to connect with at least one of them.

Serafina, for example, is designed to provide more than 150 voice recognition to be a nice dancer and loves to tell jokes. Willa is elegant, confident and an expert on fashion sense. Jo says she knows what is in the most recent fashion show in Milan. E 'Unbelievable is not it? It 'true!

Logan beat unbeatable sensors make it the best dancer in the pop and rock in the same way, has a soft side as she loves animals and pets. As each friend with a different color Fijit, Logan is blue. Finally, Sage is a friend, a researcher with an appealing personality.

Fijit friends are a great buy for girls. They provide for a memorable birthday gift. After listening and Kelly Jo, I hurried to these wonderful creatures for my homeDaughter, Gul. Now there is a drastic change in the way, my angel has fun during their playing time. And 'as good as real friends to take home for them!

Gul new friends have a built-Sonic-chip, which causes them to react to external media devices. Ah! The suffering of my mother as I finally saw my daughter and the new era of indulgence is just beginning.

Want is for all mothers, the very special gift, her cutie pies are the best friends FijitChoice. I am a mother myself and I realized what could be the best friend a girl. Diamonds can not wait!

Friends Fijit - New Interactive Robot For Girls

Related : Babie Breast Baby Room Themes Pregnancy Preparing

No comments:

Post a Comment