Saturday, September 10, 2011

Tom Waits missing my son

Tom Waits missing my son Clips Review : Duration : 3.65 Minutes.


I was lined up in a supermarket the other day, and uh, you know, I had all my stuff on the conveyor belt shortly. And uh, there's a girl for me, uh, well, she's staring at me and I am always a little 'nervous and uh, she continues to stare. And I, uh, we believe the opposite direction. And finally, they approach me and say: "I stared at him, angry at having to apologize. .. I look so much like my son is dead. I can not just out of sightThem. "And she goes into her purse and pulls to go to a photo of her son, who died ... and uh, looks absolutely nothing like me. ... Actually, he is Chinese. Uh, anyway, we chatted a little '. And uh, he says, "I'm sorry, I must ask. Would you mind, as I can in a supermarket here, however, one could say "Goodbye mom" to me? I know it's a strange request, but I heard my son say, 'Goodbye Mom' to it too long for me. It would mean a lot to me to hear it. And uh, if notMind, I. .. "And I said:" Well, you know ... okay. Yes, of course. Uh, I can say. "And so, they, uh, get checked out all the food. And uh, while she waves and walks out the door crying to me the business," Goodbye son! "And I, and I wave and say," Goodbye mother! "And then he goes, and uh ... well I want to say a few things on the conveyor belt and the controller controls my stuff. And uh, and I gives the total number and says:" This will be 479...

Tags: Tom, Waits, Missing, My, Son

Thanks To : Pregnancy Preparing

No comments:

Post a Comment