Saturday, September 3, 2011

Life in a Russian gulag

Above all,
We must learn
Patriotism

If we are not brothers,
Tell me dear Lord
Ladies and Gentlemen,
Only those who pretend to be?

Mom Joke

Every day when I do my job
And I am no longer
a rich man's slave

The Soviet system is so
a wonderful thing!

One day we will live as brothers.
I know that our victory is at hand

I am a Soviet revolutionary
Do not you see my face?

Twenty years of hard work
to tell a> Wit ...
and what is a lie

And 'here that I hope
to forgive and pay
for my taxes

Yes, this is the Soviet system, as
a wonderful thing!

One day we will live as brothers,
For this I am sure

Let us cast our chains
and our captors
will all be under lock and key

But now, hard work is good for me.
It teaches our enemies, to be kind
To one day see the light

Yes, you need good people suffer
And pooroften have to endure

I love Mother Russia
And I want so pure

I made big mistakes
and hope to be forgiven
for all

So this is where I have problems
regret and with all your heart

But now my hands are bleeding
And my back is almost broken

I suffer from fever
And my body is almost frozen

So, before you die
remember me if you can

But before me,
Please understand that
You said what Ican

Life in a Russian gulag

Tags : Baby Room Themes

No comments:

Post a Comment