Sunday, September 4, 2011

Stay At Home Jobs - the good ones

Who would not want to stay home and work several jobs to make a lot of money? To be honest I have not seen this at first as a real option. It took a fateful day, "the work" (LOL) to wake up. And when I say fatal, I mean terrible.

Have you ever been in one place, knowing that you do not want to be there? Do you have a day where you just wanted to stay at home just looking for new jobs? Yes, I was. As soon as I walked in I knew half seethes.

Mom Joke

Iwent to my terminal, connected, and BAM! The first call of the day. If you work in any environment of call centers know what I'm talking about. The worst reputation is usually the first call of the day. I had tears in his eyes. Why? As soon as the phone rang, "HELLO! Who is it?" When you feel that you know that the call is downhill from there.

For five minutes I was called many things. Oh, mind you, there was nothing positive. It 'was all just terrible. While theParticipants (ppt is our acronym for them, just a bit 'of information CSA) was screaming at me, I thought, "Hey, there's something like the stay at home job"?

Then I had the (Associate Customer Service) version of the CSA "Woe is me." I diffuse the situation, but I was mentally ill. For years, I answered phones. My bills were late (and I was not a big spender). Other bills were (all doctors are not always?). I need more ways to earn money. I also had to do all thisfrom home!

That's when I woke up. In the night I started to look, look. I started with the guru (what a joke, a joke that leaves you broken). After my bank account quickly disappeared I left that one alone. I have to do a little 'survey of money (this has helped my self-esteem, I was doing this for a part-time income). But not in my opinion. I graduated from there to do work online and I immediately had the legendary multiple streams of income (Inecessary for it to work though).

So in short, stay at home jobs are real. They are not fairy tales invented. However, there is no need to come to your head, like me (and from time to time) did. These are some of the best online information. You can also connect my newsletter form on the left. In my newsletter, I give top secret information and show the opportunities of employment before being released to the public in general. All in all, I want you to succeed. Believe in yourselfand work smart (not hard) for what you do. And remember, there are stay at home jobs out there!

Stay At Home Jobs - the good ones

Thanks To : Babie Breast Baby Room Themes Pregnancy Preparing

No comments:

Post a Comment