Saturday, September 24, 2011

Soccer Moms take the next elections in May

Soccer moms may be the political clout they need to run the next election he would lose. Dad are thinning their numbers. Mothers are not the only ones on the sidelines of their children to football matches. Fathers should finally be in a male and wants to appease their wives.

Dad can throw national elections, out-of-shock, because the men who actually attend assertiveness, their children are playing soccer! Sure, mothers still the ruleAssociation response, the school bake sales, and even the world of the child at birth, but not games.

Mom Joke

Dad to fill seats as many, if not more to do than Mom. I would say that, based on personal experience and memory mathematics, are a father of two parents who attended a football game. I on the basis of our parents' presence in our children during the past football season.

My wife and I attended many football games, too. My daughter, who was a freshman in highSchool, Junior Varsity, and their two varsity teams played. I think they played some games '345.

My son in elementary school play about 121 games in our city championship. My youngest daughter, who was only 4 years, played their first football season. Probably played 88 games. I said I play? Just wanted to say ... well, I think, "played" the right word. It 's just that my older son and daughter are so serious about the rules, win as a team, and the ball always at theiropponent's goal, which for my 4 years is to play.

I suspect that a thousand years ago, when football was just a coming Saturday morning activities for our American way of life, only mothers have come to let their children play soccer. Dad probably had to go hunting. Probably the whole week in factories, offices or work a different form of work early, but the Saturday morning, they had to go hunting.

A thousand years later, I am suggesting thatSoccer moms are no longer the same political weight that they use to, when guys with long shaggy beards were elected to the White House.

I see a new trend with basketball. I see history repeating itself. We can look at the top of a thousand years back in the future, because in practice basketball last year my son, I was the only father!

Oh yeah, I forgot that there was a different father. I have not seen it when I scanned the gym and I was shocked to see that I was alone inGroup of mothers. There were four teams practice, too. Four teams from the third and 4 class basketball players are like hundreds of children? And 4 percent the third class, Basketball without fathers?

(I think that it was not the only one who would rather be at a football game. Except for the guy with the laptop. Hey, wait a minute ... I sat there doodling with a pen and a pad of paper pocket nerd It was while typing on a sophisticated high-tech tools to facilitate data ... only that the trueWriters here? I think because I can afford a piece of paper bag.)

Moms are moms soccer basketball new reality! The future of our nation can go to the platform of basketball. This could be due to a tendency of fathers, or at least leaves still on the edge of the football field.

Dad may not be as interested in basketball, as they are in other sports. Football rules my world of sport. My children are all involved and ExcelFootball, but as a spectator, my entire family dedicated to football.

My wife is a girl from Alabama with a long line of Crimson Tide Bear Bryant worship and devotion. I grew up on the other side of the altar RCA Woody Hays and follow the continued success of the Ohio State Buckeyes. Yes, I'm from a little known country called Rossford, Ohio. I know that everyone goes around and tell people that by Ross Ford, but I am really!

Calcium is interesting to observe. It is not only aHandful of people running up and down the field to throw a ball in a basket. I'm tired of watching basketball. Running up and down, up and down and up and down. I am not tired of seeing baseball - puts me to sleep early.

Football continues my interest. Break down the strategies they plan and then attack! There is weeping and gnashing of linemen and quarterback hand-offs and passes and blocked. Maybe basketball would be more exciting if a guard could blind the enemy during thea lay-up. Perhaps it would bring more of the fathers to their offspring to escape.

Now that I think about it, I do not think that mothers were not really interested in basketball.

I saw a mother writing Christmas cards. I spoke with several together in small groups. You may need to plan their campaign tactics being preferred candidates in the upcoming elections.

I wonder how many trucks were in the parking lot?

© Copyright2007 by Steve Durkac. All rights reserved.

Soccer Moms take the next elections in May

Friends Link : Baby Room Themes Pregnancy Preparing

No comments:

Post a Comment