Sunday, September 18, 2011

True Love - because it's this extraordinary girl is dating bad boy?

It 'a question to ponder their lives. Its mostly people who think in terms of vanity, the beautiful girl is out of my head, but the truth remains a secret of the mentality of this small world. All the good guys want the girl to see all the average woman over her, but maybe bad guy could teach a thing or two. I have some ideas and some research I am still working. And 'true love, and is a good thread to read.

I do not know how you think and how they behave, butLet me tell you how I know what I want to know.

Mom Joke

If you want to know something, it's the first thing I ask of someone who should know the answer to my question to my question. Growing up, I'm asking a lot of questions. I ask of educated people and I'm looking for things outside of me. When I asked my mother a question that I had with the Bible, after I puzzled, and I learned there is always a higher authority.

Sometimes I asked my mother, a spiritual question, went toBooks written on the subject of my question and still too short. They are very deep at times and sometimes I would like to respond to the profound.

Sometimes I ask people not a question, I just think long. The question of why the data gorgeous girls, the bad guy I worked alone to entertain, and some very pretty women.

There are three reasons why people give me when I ask them why beautiful women date ugly guys. I mention two, and is raw. ThenI call them after I go to a deeper reason, and loving that I discovered.

People say, why beautiful women date ugly guys.

1 The boy has something she really wants to achieve in life. Very often the money and property, and the ability for them to live their life without financial worries. This can also be something noble, is a respected manufacturer and she is a talented actress.

2 Or the man who can with all the drugs that are willing to take care oftheir views and have a good time in his youth.

I have often seen Mick Jagger and I wondered, had only 1 and 2 that the beautiful girl he had fallen for his life. I think it might be one and two, but maybe the third, which I share.

Why else would fall in love with a beautiful girl is an ugly man?

It was born of time a child has really nice features is added. A really cute baby gets a mother many compliments and most of them areThe women at her. Of course, the father can be a compliment, but the beauty of a child seems to be credited to their beautiful mother.

If the mother in the very pretty daughter, the mother might even go so far, give his little child in a contest for children, and when the baby smiles at his picture and it's really the cuteness of the judges as the best valued child, the mother must show a band or a framed picture of this to his daughter,when it is large enough.

When I was a teenager I always used to see a very beautiful girl and I thought it would be a compliment to tell them they are really beautiful and then ask them if they ever as his model. I've done a lot, as I was confused kind of guy who should not be much love in his life and talking to pretty girls and keeps them in a conversation I felt good. But one thing I noticed after using the line several times, was the pretty girls do not thinkwas a compliment. In fact, on many occasions, I cut the word and made it clear that my line had ruined his day of the speech.

Why was it so? I had to ask myself.

Why would a beautiful girl by a boy or a man who tells her views offend?

You know the one thing that most lost a very pretty girl?

Genuine love and appreciation for the talents he has in her and her heart and her secret desires in the world, life-changinga. People seem to only see their skin deep down and said some amazing girls in this world to be quiet when they try to prove that they are also very intelligent.

I have to laugh the other day I saw a lawyer with one of these stunning wigs, leading to court and I pointed to another businessman, who walks beside me and has agreed to an intelligent woman views were in a different class. He joked that he wished he could have received their card and use it for his lawto work.

It 'a sad truth that most men prefer blondes and brunettes dye their hair blonde for many men to do justice to that love and prejudice, but this world we live in the same bad car comes with a hundred or so stupid jokes and a blonde. You know, they say, in essence, what we know how this stupid blonde jokes and laugh in the presence of a blonde who feels to share with others? We say, dress to look pretty for me to be a woman in public and a sex-object, behind closed doors, but closeMouth, because they do not want to hear from you!

I am a guy who has always loved the dark, perhaps because my mother is, and I am a mother of the boy. I like your hair blacks. The only thing I've ever really liked blondes, those who had their hair dyed blond and she had black eyebrows and eyelashes. This had nothing to do with intelligence, is my love for black and white eyebrows and eyelashes told me I was looking for a brunette.

The only thing that can create a beautiful blonde or brunettenever be sure, this is it.

You can never be certain of their friends who love what they are in and what they look like inside. This is a sad way to live.

Then comes a bad guy and the only thing that can be very confident that his friends love him as is and not as it appears. No one takes a bad guy with no money and no drugs because of social benefits. So if you encounter a bad guy that has a lot of friends that you met a guy who hasanswers to these hypocritical and superficial world we live in read head and has triumphed.

Let me say here that I rarely meet people who could be called ugly, as if I was connected with the center and not the outward appearance of men.

These bad boys who have conquered the world magnetism because there is nothing like the skin and outer beauty that attracts this sick world, worth more than holds his gold, their beauty, an inner beauty that can not be bought, exchanged or copied. A bad guylike this has a lot of questions answered in real life for you and if you're in love with themselves no areas of your life, usually have the key. I know a guy who was bad enough, put the whole world on fire, but I've never seen a picture that represents it, as the Bible says, seems to have seen. I will quote a scripture from the Bible, but do not worry, it will not hurt.

Isaiah 53:1-2

1 Who has believed our report?

And whois the arm of the Lord?

2 To him grow up before him like a twig,

And like a root out of dry ground.

It has no noble figure;

And when we see it,

There is no beauty that we desire.

Another version says that Jesus did not say that was worthy of a king.

Isaiah 53:1-2

1Who believed (based on trust and clung to) our message [of what was revealed to us]? And to whom has the arm of the Lordnote? (A)

2To [the Servant of God] grew up before him a twig, and like a root out of dry ground: I do not have the majestic figure [real royal pump], we should look at it, and no beauty that we desire.

This is the only mention in the Bible that Jesus appeared again every single image that is a beautiful image of Jesus has ever seen. Jesus was, what we think is very simple and ugly. He had no beauty that we have sold a lie of Satan, and we werecommanded by God in the Ten Commandments are not an idol and worship them. In painting the beautiful images of Jesus that have distorted the truth of what Jesus actually looked like. No artist has ever had the courage to paint a bad Jesus, and if it is a very expensive I've ever seen. The simple fact is that no woman would be attracted to Jesus for his beauty. But if you ask a Christian women who truly follow Jesus and his teachings, the letter, you will noticeher love for him surpasses every one must have affection for a mere mortal. Jesus was the bad guy in the company of women are incredible, and all of us jealous of moderate good guys, who told him that his friends have seen: "What are those incredible women who are in the company of a man so bad"

And now, if you ask this question guilty by a friend puffing with pride, as you call it, is to laugh at you, because it would be one of the handsomest menIsrael in that day.

If God was collecting the second king of Israel, as recorded in the Bible. He sent a prophet to a family whose father's name was Jessie. Jessie has about seven children, as I remember. Samuel the prophet had come before him and each of them has tried to choose a king for Israel rugged and beautiful. (A person who saw himself as a king must) and six children came past him. He simply ran by children who have been brought to meet him. He asked if JessieJessie has had more children, as God is not in a verbal go-ahead with one of those who had before him and then said Jessie. "Oh yes, my youngest son tends sheep". Jessie had not even considered. God told the prophet Samuel that does not look to men to make appearances as the basis of men, but looks at the heart of a man.

We all like to say that it is the aspect of a person that counts. There is something in it, but any advertising sold us thingsyou beautiful people to sell them and spend a fortune trying to look good and look a lot less money, better people to be inside.

So here comes the true love

One day he meets a beautiful girl in the ugly man to work. We say that a degree of music at University College to study music or something that's a psychologist.

It 'hard work and washing dishes for $ 16.50 per hour and was dissolved and a waitress who keeps adding to his dirty dishesBank, without much space for other purposes, and the floor is full of pots and he is flat out. Will at times with some of their customers and is always excited and full of understanding as well stop washing, to comfort her and say:

"People want their own way in life and sometimes even the food and how to serve them, Anna, is not to their liking. Most of the time you are in the process of something, because they have had a bad day and can error something that is not foundas in you or the food, and are just dumping on you. Do not worry, "he smiles." You dump me on the field all the time and even when I'm busy, I have the time to give you a hug and a chat and see me complaining? No, it's because this is my job here to wash the dirty dishes and appreciated waiter just feel better. "Once again, smiles, and return to the courts. And Anna leaves feeling happy, smiling and happy, he's a give and positiveWork colleague.

If they have beer together after the restaurant is closed after putting on all their dreams and desires in life and his entry and his time, can ask him what he wants to do in his life. It 'a simple person. He just wants to write music the heart of the people change, and that has just the songs on her first album she did and that is to begin sales in the city once a week, when the change corset small audience.

Its simplicity,The honesty and creativity are three things that make you strong desire to know Anna, he more and she is fascinated by the way he says it will perish in the music do for people what they are doing in therapy. It was not long before she is standing on his first live concert and a city street licking an ice cream and listening to his songs sung with a voice that is not only soft and rich, but rich with emotion. The fourth song, he cried, and within a month, Anna and its dishwashers are in lovefor all the right reasons.

A true story?

Anna does not see it as ugly and he does not watch their outer shell. Within a year he has everything he needs to know about him and is not learned at university is no longer, is a small community college, studying to become an actress. Director and a friend has a friend willing to write good writer is to score a feature film that will star in

A true story?

Made in many other cases later. And that is whybeautiful girls that data, the bad guy.

Postscript.

The 200 articles I have written this was one of the first, as I was sure this would be something that people had read. In fact, in my local mall I struck a conversation with four girls and asked if I saw my way a newspaper would take the magazine and read it. The girl said yes and then said, I could not leave until I had read them. Today I publish it online to celebrate my200 The article I wrote.

I wrote most of my articles on the Christian faith, stimulating and challenging to live a life richer and fuller Christian. But if you're not a Christian, I wrote a lot of articles on the collapse of marriage and how to deal with divorce. I suffer from a series of articles on mental illness, as I have both bipolar disorder (manic depression) and schizophrenia, and are enabled to take a ride on these positiveDiseases and provide spiritual understanding. I also have a couple of songs of inspiration, and articles on things. I encourage you to browse my articles and see if you grab another title.

True Love - because it's this extraordinary girl is dating bad boy?

Thanks To : Babie Breast Baby Room Themes Pregnancy Preparing

No comments:

Post a Comment