Sunday, September 11, 2011

Justin B. Love Story Episode 23

Justin B. Love Story Episode 23 Tube : Duration : 2.57 Minutes.


Return to Story Hello There:) Dr. Lisa is in a coma. Christian: Uh .... What happens if someone in a coma? Dr: Someone who is in a coma is unconscious and not voices, other sounds, or some kind of activity is to meet nearby. The person is still alive, but the brain is operating at the lowest level of vigilance. You can not shake and wake up someone who is in a coma, how can someone who has just fallen asleep. Christian: Oh ... It is in a coma is a bad thing? Dr: No. .. not reallyChristian: ok. well. DR: Yes, and not Lisa. Christian: I come in? Dr: Sure. Christian: Ok .* goes into his room and sat on the chair next to Lisa Lisa * Hey ... Dr: you can not hear ... Christian: I know! * Calls * Justin JB: Sup, discussion with JB. Chistian Ur girl is in hospital as a friend Justin: Oh my god ....* runs to the hospital at the Garfield Hospital * Justin: * It works * What has happened? Christian: He ran out, ran across the street, has invested in this woman * pointsmaria *, one is now in a coma * sigh * Justin: Oh no ....* walks beside * Lisa Marie: I'm sorry. I have not watched Justin Bieber and OMG ARE YOU? Justin: Psst! Mary: I'm sorry. Justin: Lisa ... Plz currently around wit ... Plz wake up ... Dr & Christian: You do not hear ... Justin: Oh man ... I know! But I can not go anywhere without it! I love them! Mary: I'm so sorry .... Justin: Lisa Wake Up! Come On! Wake Up! * Cries * Wake up a lil Lisa! Christian: * Begin a lil * I know who accept men cry to stay stongBut ...

Keywords: Jusyin, Bieber, Love, Story, Episode, 23, onetruemedia

Friends Link : Pregnancy Preparing Babie Breast

No comments:

Post a Comment