Friday, September 23, 2011

Turkey - Mimosa Goozle - I've Got You Under My Chin

I woke up one morning and I noticed something hanging under the chin. Was the skin. Does not seem right, so I asked my mother about it. I was 9 my mom said there was only a goozle. I was a little 'raised. Goozle I looked in the dictionary, and found this:

Goozle: Cumulative loose skin hanging under the chin is usually more pronounced in men who reach the mid to late forties, sometimes called a turkey wattle neck.

Mom Joke

I askedMom, how to get rid of it. He just nodded and said it was normal. Normal! Ha! This is what it says to Quasimodo, when on his hump, that's what he tells Frankenstein, as he is asked about the steel bolts in the neck called. Why do parents not tell you the truth, you're a monster.

Now that I'm much older than my turkey wattle goozle hangs to the waist. I hire, or tent as a storage unit. There are some techniques that can help.

Botox:You think of Botox for wrinkles and crow's feet small mouth, but I think I can get a doctor to take delivery of it by the gallon and my goozle be tamed again on level 9 years. There should be no more than twelve injections over a period of 3 years.

Ice for a temporary reduction, just before the prom, say, your goozle stick in a bucket of ice for about an hour. Be sure to be home before midnight, because if it goes fast.

Surgery: a lift the temple will help some, but it is aThe risk of looking like the Joker, however, exaggerated. Better to just cut out completely, tie all the loose muscles, or whatever is lurking in a goozle and cover the scar with industrial strength make-up.

Psychotherapy: Learning about yourself, and everyone can goozle.

Disguise: If you can grow a beard, really great. If you can not wear a collar. You can also dye your hair orange, the attention away from the wattles. You may like army camouflage uniforms are painted so that nowill take care of.

Or you could just accept that you're a monster and a job in the movies. As a producer.

Turkey - Mimosa Goozle - I've Got You Under My Chin

My Links : Pregnancy Preparing Babie Breast Baby Room Themes

No comments:

Post a Comment