Thursday, September 8, 2011

How to Show Her You Care

Do you love her? Of course you do. The only problem is that you are having trouble showing her. It's easier than you think. I'm going to give you four ways, that you can without a doubt, learn how to show her you care.

First: Remember everything that was ever important to her. This includes, dates, times, names, and places. Never forget the important dates in her life or your relationship. This includes, anniversaries, birthdays, the day you met, the calendar day of your first date. Also, the times of these events. The names of of her closest friends who were there. And the place that it happened. Sounds easy, doesn't it. This is the toughest one.

Mom Joke

Second: The names of all of her closest relatives. Remember, these will someday, if not already, be your in-laws. Her Mother's name (very important). Her Father's name (also very important). Any siblings, Aunts, Uncles or cousins that she feels close to. This will depend on her and your own discretion. I'm sorry.

Third, keep an updated list (mental or physical), their favorite movies and songs. You need this to make it into the atmosphere from time to time. But make no mistake, will sometimes be in the right mood before you go. It is up to you to figure out when this happens. It will happen. This is what I call, "Happy Time"! This is the best time!

Fourth, never take for granted Take Her. I'm kidding and I love to laugh. But my wife knows that I love. I will never move one dayby that do not show that love. I will never go away one day, I let my children know that I love. It's okay to laugh. Okay, the jokes (unless it is at the expense of others) to do. And do not forget those who know next to you how much you care. All we need.

I know I said at the beginning of this article that there are four possibilities, but there is a fifth possibility, that you learn to show her you care. Kisses. Put your arms around her, hug her,and kiss her. A soft, slow, long, passionate kiss. It's a win, win strategy. And if you are truly in love, it's the one strategy that you and she will both feel all the way down to your toes. It will make the hair on the back of your neck stand up. And it will let you know that there is no other place that you would rather be.

How to Show Her You Care

My Links : Babie Breast Pregnancy Preparing

No comments:

Post a Comment